Hi! We're The System, an endogenic plural system.
Most often it's Erin fronting, however some of the other members come out as well.
We're fluent in English, know a tiny bit of French, and used to know German, but forgot most of it by now. We're trying to re-learn it though.
- Programming, computers, technology, etc. Mainly open-source, decentralized stuff
- Gardening, hydroponics, biology, mycology, and everything related
- Trans-humanism, bio-hacking, anything to gain more control & freedom over our body
- Most types of music, but mainly Hyperpop & Metal
- Anarchism & Communism
- Being really fucking gay
We've been programming for probably like 7 years by now.
The languages we know are:
- Rust (most comfortable in atm)
- Python (the first we learnt)
- Bash/ZSH (some experience w/ shell scripts & stuff)
- C/C++ (haven't used them in a while, but have done some stuff for Arduino, etc.)
- HTML/CSS (most of our sites we've programmed by hand)
- Nim (recently we've started learning it)
- Lua (some experience w/ Pico-8)
(it/its, she/her, fae/faer, they/them)
I'm the host & main fronter, and I was the first one here.
I'm queer, bisexual, lesbian, gay, transgender, non-binary, and polyamorous.
I'm the second member after Erin.
I'm pansexual, cis unfortunately, and probably polyamorous.
I'm the newest member.
I'm asexual & aromantic 😎.